Deep within our Central Valley, there is a place where life-long memories are created through unforgettable events and where nature reveals itself in the exquisite art-form of bonsai.
This and more against the backdrop of a beautiful Japanese style garden.
We invite you to take a walk and discover the
Magic of the Garden.
Through your generous support we can continue to enhance our efforts in providing a sanctuary where Life unfolds on your terms.
~ DONATE HERE ~
Your donation supports:
- The continuing curation of our 5-acre Japanese style garden
- Maintenance of our authentic Japanese tea house
- Continued beautification and upgrading the garden for special events
- Further devlopment of cultural and educational community events and programs
- The continuation of the Clark Center legacy dedicated to promoting and preserving the Japanese art of bonsai
- The Visiting Bonsai Master program for aesthetic enhancement of the Collection and advanced bonsai education
- Maintaining 140 world class bonsai displayed in quartlerly thematic exhibitions in a beautiful, tranquil stroll garden